Requirements for Export Licence
- A notarized copy of the business Registration or Articles of incorporation of the business.
- Tax Payer Identification Number (TIN)
- Passport size Photograph of the Directors
- National Identification Card (ID)
- A letter of intent that will include:
Countries to which the rice will be exported and The source of paddy and or rice to be exported.
Police clearance for the Owner/Directors of the export.
A proof of address of the company
- A reference from a reputable international agency (bank etc).
- Licence fee cost GY$250,000; which runs for a calendar year.