• A notarized copy of the Business Registration or Articles of Incorporation for your business.
• Tax Payer Identification Number (TIN)
• Passport sized Photographs of the Directors
• National Identification Card (ID)
• A letter of intent that will include:
a. The countries to which the rice will be exported.
b. The quantity of rice to be exported.
c. The source of paddy and or rice to be exported.
• Police clearance for the Owner/Directors of the export company.
• A proof of address of the company
• A reference from a reputable international agency (bank etc).
• License costs GY$250,000; which runs for a calendar year.